Together with Tenants is a draft plan created by the National Housing Federation with the aim of creating a stronger, more balanced relationship between landlords and their tenants and residents.
We are currently providing registered members of Jigsaw Rewards with a survey to get their views about Jigsaw Group’s performance and where we need to improve. In return for this feedback, members will receive 40 points.
If you’ve not already registered and want to give us your views, please visit Jigsaw Rewards to become a member.
The Together with Tenants charter contains the 6 commitments below which housing associations, working in partnership with tenants and residents, can use in a way that works for them. The survey covers each of these commitments so members can tell us whether or not we meet them, and how we can improve.
The commitments are:
- Relationships – housing associations will treat all tenants and residents with respect and relationships will be based on openness, honesty and transparency.
- Communication – tenants and residents will receive clear, accessible and timely information from their housing association on the issues that matter to them, including important information about their homes and local community.
- Voice and influence – views from tenants and residents will be sought and valued and this information will be used to inform decisions.
- Accountability – tenants and residents will work in partnership with housing associations to independently scrutinise their housing association about the decisions that affect their homes and the services and quality they provide.
- Quality – tenants and residents can expect their homes to be good quality, well maintained, safe and well managed.
- When things go wrong – tenants and residents will have simple and accessible routes for raising issues, making complaints etc. and receive timely advice/support when things go wrong.
We would like as many people as possible to take part – all you need is your surname and your tenant reference number (for Adactus, Beech and Chorley customers) or payment reference number (for Aksa, Gedling and New Charter customers). In return, you will receive points which can be exchanged for gift vouchers or credits on your rent account. Join Jigsaw Rewards today and start earning rewards.
The deadline for completing the survey is Monday 9 March 2020.